Monday, June 09, 2008

Band: Passion Pit



I tried to blog about the new Sigur Ros album this morning, but patently incapable of figuring out simple html code, I was overcome with an insurmountable mountain of fail. That's okay, we blog about Sigur Ros a lot. You know the drill, cop that leak.

Let me tell you about this other band named Passion Pit. I got the inside scoop from our new reporter in the field (Chicago, to be specific). Apparently, this band is the hottest act in Boston right now, opening for the likes of Girl Talk and Death Cab for Cutie. They make soulful lo-fi electro-jams, and I for one, am digging it. Recent college graduates, these guys seem to have a lot of upside, with substantially less hype than some other bands. so, give them a listen and feel it like this guy feels doug martsch.

No comments: