Monday, January 07, 2008

Adrian Orange - It Ain't Me Baby



This is one of my favorite songs right now. No, it's not a cover of the Dylan classic of a similar title, but a song from Adrian Orange appearing on the "Second Marriage Records Compilation". Supplying the spare and baleful instrumentation one has come to expect, he sings "When i saw / your rosy cheeks in the wet air after the rain / Damn, Oh my god, gosh-dang". To read the lyrics is one thing, but to hear his voice descend into the impending darkness is another thing entirely.

Mp3:It Ain't Me Baby

2 comments:

Alexander said...

Hello there. Do you still have this song? I really want to have it but it seems it's not available to download anymore. Could you possibly e-mail it to me? I would really appreciate it. My e-mail address is waltergoschen@gmail.com

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how we as human beings are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS NetPostv2)