Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dylan's 2007 Top 10!

Well folks 2007 is winding down and what a year it was. Lots of cool things happened, a lot of crazy things happened too. Radiohead shocked the world with their free album, elvis came back, I got a new phone etc. Anyways, here it is. 2007 Top 10*

11. Kickball - Everything Is A Miracle Nothing Is A Miracle Is
10. Feist - The Reminder
9. Sean Price - Jesus Price Superstar
8. Simian Mobile Disco - Attack Decay Sustain Release
7. The National - The Boxer
6. Menomena - Friend and Foe
5. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
4. Radiohead - In Rainbows
3. Black Moth Super Rainbow - Dandelion Gum
2. Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala
1. Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

Yeah so definitely get all of these albums if you don't already have them. They're all good, I promise.

*I can change this because 2007 isn't over, and because maybe I'm forgetting something, and maybe I just want to just cus.


No comments: