Tuesday, October 02, 2007

what? what?! WHAT?!!!!

I feel as though I would be doing all loyal audiosurface readers a disservice (I know its the first sentence and I'm already making shit up but whatever) if I did not tell the tale I am about to tell.

As most people in the western world know by now, radiohead's new album will be available to download on Oct. 10th, the actual box set crazy 80$ bonanza wont be happening until later, December that is. So you can download it for free, is this going to turn the industry on its head? Probably not. Because newsflash: You can download pretty much any album ever made for free, that is the magic and beauty and hideousness that is the internet.
I was awoken on that first day in October by what sounded like a girl screaming because she saw a spider. Turns out it was my roommate hyperventilating because the new radiohead album is coming out in 10 days. The radiohead website was not loading properly though because so many people were trying to access it at the same time, if that is any indication of the sales(free album give aways) everyone and their mom will have a copy of In Rainbows.
If the studio versions of the songs are anything like the recordings from their last American tour we are in for some treats.
Tracklisteh:
1. 15 Step
2. Bodysnatchers
3. Nude
4. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
5. All I Need (seriously though, this song could be the only one on here and I would pee my pants
6. Faust Arp
7. Reckoner
8. House of Cards
9. Jigsaw Falling into Place
10. Videotape (this one is wow.)

If you get the boxset you get more stuff too, like x2 but it ends being about 80 bucks. :(

www.radiohead.com

pre order it.
its... free???


whatever.

No comments: