Tuesday, February 05, 2008

No Kids - For Halloween













Whether they acknowledge it or not, every blogger is perpetually in search for... dare I say it? "The Next Big Thing." Opinions of what exactly this means will of course vary from listener to listener but they are united in that common goal. Is Vampire Weekend worth the hype? Ehh. But as soon as you listen to these guys that question won't even matter. You'll be so happy and thrilled that you heard this stuff that sleeping and working will appear to be annoying pauses during which you can't listen to No Kids. I don't think I need to say more at this point, so here's some essentials: The full-length, Come into my House, comes out on Tomlab on February 19. Spring is around the corner... and this is the first single off of their album:


02 For halloween.mp3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn dude, that cut is the CUT! i want dat album rulll quick.

K BROWN said...

honestly, i think that 'the next big thing' might be pushing it but they are worth a listen. you never know, i could be wrong.

Dylan said...

I would say that too, I don't think they are "the next big thing." I'm just saying I feel like they make that question unimportant. And they make me happy :)

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

i'm happy. i like the combo with mount eerie on the david shrigley tomlab comp.