Monday, December 31, 2007

Melee Beats - "Girlhype"

Earlier this year I wrote about Melee Beats and the potential that is there. WELL, it's starting to take shape, and a very pleasing shape at that. Treading the line somewhere between the Junior Boys and the Avalanches, Nic Bertino has put together a song that is both relaxed and dancy but not self-indulgent in the way that some producers can end up getting. The song is kept simple with just one vocal line (This girlhype has got me goin' crazy) but it works well as different instruments float in and out of "Girlhype."

Melee Beats Myspace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, reviewer. I like that you know Melee Beats AND Junior Boys. I went to highschool with Junior Boys, they make the best music out of Hamilton, Ontario ever.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe creative suite 4 master collection ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg