Sunday, May 06, 2007

heartbreaker

this disappoints me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i didn't even realize there was a comment on this until right now. blogger should have sent me an email or something. is this kate aka katie aka kathleen? that was a pretty vague post on my part, so i shall elaborate. about 2 years ago, i giddily bought this cd/dvd combo with [potentially] unrealistic expectations. the cd is actually really good (18 minutes of willie deadwilder!!), but the dvd is what disappoints me. what could have been amazing was ultimately diluted with incredibly poor sound quality. i realize it's set in nature and it's supposed to sound accordingly so, but sometimes the grasshoppers, crickets, birds, and other fauna are louder than chan. basically, turn up the music and turn down the ambient noise.

1 comment:

K BROWN said...

you are dissapointing me. elaborate.